Posted 5 years, 8 months ago at 6:11 am. Add a comment
Indoor Track & Field Banquet – Tuesday, March 10
Click the flyer image or here to download a form for mailing your information to Sue.
NY State Meet of Champions Results
Congratulations to the following Fairport Red Raiders athletes who competed in the State Qualifier track meet.
- Sinead Sargeant – 600m – 1:41.60 (3rd place, will represent at the NY State Championships in the Girl’s Distance Medley Relay)
- Shannon Horan – 1,000m – 3:12.34 (new Season’s Best)
- Daphne Postl – 55m Hurdles – 9.87
- Olivia Bockrath – 55m Hurdles – 9.93
- Julia Flocco, Emily Fish, Crystal Elvin, Samantha Ritter – 4x400m – 4:26.44
- Mike Mallow – 1,000m – 2:33.70 (1st place, new Season’s Best, will represent at the NY State Championships)
- Ben Bulkley – 1,000m – 2:34.51 (2nd place, will represent at the NY State Championships)
- Majd Rouhana – 3,200 – 10:05.20
- Clayton Robinson – 3,200 – 10:50.13
- Josh Roman, Macrae Kozody, Ben Bulkley, Mike Mallow – 4x800m – 8:22 (2nd place)
- Jared Mathews – Pole Vault – 13′ 6″ (3rd place, will represent at the NY State Championships)
- Justin Robinson – Long Jump – 19′ 8″
Congratulations to all of our outstanding Fairport Red Raiders on a fantastic season. For those competing next week, we wish you the best of luck at the New York State Championships!
Ben Bulkley breaks NY State Record!
No ‘Freshman’ has ever clocked a faster 1,000m indoor race in New York State history than Ben Bulkley. Tonight, Valentines Day 2015, Ben broke a 27 year old state record and established himself as one of NY State’s best runners ever. Sweet!!
Meet performance –> RIT 2/14/15
Our Booster Club needs your support
Join our Booster Club today!
The Fairport Track & Field Booster Club provides outstanding support of our student-athletes and is vital to our student-athlete’s success. The Booster Club conducts numerous activities, end of season banquets, and more. Funds raised by the Booster Club are used to support the following:
- Monetary support for needed equipment
- Student-Athlete events (pasta loads, bagels/subs on the bus, etc.)
- Expenses to Special Meets
- Student-Athlete Scholarships
- Subsidize season-end banquet and athlete awards
The Booster Club welcomes all, and we appreciate your support. If your student-athlete is a member of the Fairport Track & Field team, please consider the outstanding support offered through our Booster Club and join today.